The American Dairy Goat Association welcomes your participation in the 2022 American Fresh or Powdered Goat Milk Bath and Body Care Products Competition to be held at its Annual Convention in Syracuse, NY on Monday, October 3rd and Tuesday October 4th, 2022. This competition will be open to all soap makers.
Participate in the Bath & Body Care Products Competition
Entries must be onsite by 3pm Friday, September 30, 2022 but not before September 26th. Please do not send your packages early! Hand delivery may be made by prior arrangement with the committee. Entries will be showcased at the Cheese and Body Products Reception at 6:00 pm, Wednesday, October 5, 2022.
Since this event is intended as a promotion for Goat Milk Products, we encourage producers to include small amounts of promotional materials and distributor information along with their entries. These promotional materials will be withheld during judging and placed with products at the Reception. All entries in the gift package division will be auctioned during the reception.
- Only products that include fresh or powdered goat’s milk are eligible to compete in this competition.
- For entries received by September 15, 2022, the entry fee will be free. Gift Baskets are free.
- Products MAY NOT include pre-made bases; bar soaps MAY NOT be made from melt and pour bases.
- Bar soaps may include any combination of tallow, lard and/or vegetable oils.
- Fragrance will be defined as any fragrance oil, combination of fragrance oils, or combination of essential and fragrance oils.
- Miscellaneous Body Care Product will be defined as a product containing fresh or powdered goat milk that doesn’t qualify for any other classes in this competition.
- Products may only be entered in classes that they qualify for. If in doubt about a class, contact Karyl Dronen.
- Please fill out one entry form for each product entered.
- All entries will be displayed at the Cheese and Body Products Reception.
- Please send promotional material or placards in shipping container(s) with your product.
- Please enter using the PDF form on this page. No other form of entry will be accepted. For more information on the Bath and Body Care Products Competition, contact Karyl at email@example.com or Terri Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENTRIES WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AFTER SEPTEMBER 15th.
- Please send entries without packaging or any other identifying material unless otherwise specified. When entry forms are received, printed labels with unique identifying number and category will be sent to you. Place these labels on each of the products that you are entering in the contest before shipping them.
- Send one bar of soap or one small individual container of other products, for judging and one normally packaged soap bar or product for display at the reception. Gift packages may contain a combination of any products produced by the entrant plus non product items.
Entries must be onsite by 3pm Friday, September 30, 2022. Hand delivery may be made by prior arrangement with the committee.
Those shipping bath care products to the hotel must prominently mark packages “ADGA Bath Care Products Competition” and send packages to:
Ramada Inn Liverpool NY
c/o Karyl Dronen and Terri Coleman
441 Electronics Pkwy
Liverpool, NY 13088
Attn: Karyl Dronen
Packages must include a packing slip containing number of packages shipped and number of items in each box. Please include your company or brand name for the items you have entered.